I’ve seen so many articles recently about complex mothods of getting your jobs ‘fed’ onto Twitter.
It’s so simple and there are a few sites / providers out there with vested interests giving people all manner of complex advice about how to automatically display your jobs on Twitter.
It’s so simple to do and I feel the overpowering urge to tell you how before someone else tells you a more complex way.
- Get the URL of your jobs RSS feed no RSS feed? Get a new recruitment website!
- Create the Twitter account that you want to use (five minutes’ job!) to display the jobs
- Login to that Twitter account
- Go to pingvine.com or twitterfeed.com and submit the RSS feed (i.e., paste it in), and authenticate it.
- Bingo… one more channel to get your jobs to the world – using the world’s fastest-growing search engine – Twitter.
Oh… and don’t forget the bit that people so often miss out on… PRMOTE YOUR CHANNELS – make sure people know they can digest your content in whatever way suits them.